Monday, May 30, 2016

Hi from MiraCosta students (English) - Maiko

Hello everyone!
I hope you enjoyed my introduction to MiraCosta in my video "Oceanside Campus Tour.". Today I'd like to introduce other Japanese students from other MiraCosta students!

The MiraCosta students I interviewed for this blog were all Japanese students who will graduate this spring. In the videos, they are talking about their majors, their college lives at MiraCosta, advises for future MiraCosta students etc.

They are short videos separated by each majors, so you can take a look at the one about your interesting major! ;)



Accounting



Child Development



Psychology



Art



Theater



How were they? Hope you guys enjoyed them :) And, I am very glad if it helps you to imagine your MiraCosta College life or decide your major! Since MiraCosta students are all gentle and friendly, you would enjoy MiraCosta life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment